Wednesday, October 11, 2006

On Dry:
Please: 'brutally honest', 'twisted humor', 'witty anecdotes'? These heavy words so lightly thrown could not screw the potential consumer more royally. People, do not use these terms so loosely, and irresponsibly! All anecdotes are Not clever and witty. All references concerning a lifestyle other than yours are not `Brutally Honest'. Mention of a alcohol abuse and homosexuality is not `Twisted Humor' I felt like a used condom after finishing this work that, which was, as often, hyped based on previous successes.
Evan Riley,
Austin, TX USA
He would be from Texas.

Also, although Mr. Riley has observed that alcohol abuse is mentioned, he has failed to notice the incredibly noticeable fact that the entire book is about alcohol abuse. I could make more dumb Texan jokes here, but I won't. I don't want to get shot.

I love the cover of this book. It is so impossibly cool-looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger mbc said...

Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment. I'm looking forward to the movie version of "Running With Scissors" as well.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home