Sunday, September 10, 2006

When Racists Review

I stumbled across this appalling review of Veronica Mars on netflix:
Standard Zionest formula. Cutie pie Jewish Princess and Sweet Daddy solve crimes. Targeted at the high school demographic (the most programmable and impressionable age) the show promotes and pedestalizes Blacks, accepts the Hispanic gang presence as cool and outright denegrates the Irish race. Scattered, pointless writing worked around the major premise with snotty-valley-girl coolness to make it hip to teenagers. What a waste of air time!
Nazis shouldn't be allowed to review things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Leila said...

AUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm convinced this person has never watched the show. Scattered pointless writing? From Rob Thomas? I don't think so! I wonder what they'd think of Slave Day.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Lefty said...

what you call Nazis I call my former friends on the left.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home